A. S. Kline
Free texts and images.
| The works of this author were published here under the license and can be reproduced if non-commercial. Translations may apply other conditions.
- Tony Kline (1947–). British translator and poet. Tony Kline lives in England. He graduated in Mathematics from the University of Manchester, and was Chief Information Officer (Systems Director) of a large UK Company, before dedicating himself to his literary work and interests. His work consists of translations of poetry; critical works, biographical history with poetry as a central theme; and his own original poetry. He has translated into English from Latin, Ancient Greek, Classical Chinese and European languages. He also maintains a deep interest in developments in Mathematics and the Sciences. ~ Biography
- Tony Kline (1947–). Traducteur et poète britannique. ~ Biographie
- Тони Клайн (1947–). Британский поэт и переводчик с многих языков, в т. ч. с русского. Им переведены многие стихотворения Пушкина, Лермонтова, Мандельштама, Цветаевой и др.
- I. The Dialogue of Meliboeus and Tityrus
- II. Corydon’s Love for Alexis
- III. The Dialogue of Menalcas and Damoetas
- IV. The Golden Age
- V. The Dialogue of Menalcas and Mopsus
- VI. The Song of Silenus
- VII. Corydon and Thyrsis Compete
- VIII. Damon and Alphesiboeus Compete
- IX. The Dialogue of Lycidas and Moeris
- X. Gallus’s Love
Unknown author (13th century)
|Works of this author (or translator) are generally not yet in the Canadian public domain. Exceptions to this rule must be documented.|