Because we have had problems with spam bots, new persons wanting to edit have been temporarily suspended.
Free texts and images.
- en / English :
- Jim Corbett. Indian-born Irish hunter, conservationist and naturalist, famous for his writings on the hunting of man-eating tigers and leopards. · Biography · Works on Wikisource
- es / Español :
- Jim Corbett. Escritor y cazador indio. · Biografía
- fr / Français :
- Jim Corbett. Chasseur et naturaliste de la période du Raj britannique, célèbre pour ses écrits sur la chasse des tigres et des léopards mangeurs d'hommes. · Biographie
|There are no works on Wikilivres by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Man-Eaters of Kumaon (1944)
- The Man-eating Leopard of Rudraprayag (1948)
- My India (1952)
- Jungle Lore (1953)
- The Temple Tiger and More Man-Eaters of Kumaon (1954)
- Tree Tops (1955)
- Man-Eaters of Kumaon and the Temple Tiger (1960)
| The original works of this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less, but may still be copyrighted in the USA and some countries in Europe. Some translations may not be in the public domain. It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the works are in the public domain in his or her respective country.