Because we have had problems with spam bots, new persons wanting to edit have been temporarily suspended.
John Middleton Murry
Free texts and images.
(*1889 – †1957)
- fr / Français :
- John Middleton Murry. Écrivain anglais. · Biographie
|There are no works on Wikilivres by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Aspects of Literature
- Fyodor Dostoevsky: A Critical Study (1916)
- The Problem of Style (1922)
- Keats and Shakespeare (1925)
- God: An Introduction to the Science of Metabiology (1929)
- Son of Woman: The Story of D. H. Lawrence (1931)
- Reminiscences of D.H. Lawrence (1933)
- William Blake (1933)
- Between Two Worlds (1935, autobiography)
- The Necessity of Pacifism (1937)
- Christocracy (1942)
- Community Farm (1952)
- Love, Freedom and Society (1957)
| The original works of this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less, but may still be copyrighted in the USA and some countries in Europe. Some translations may not be in the public domain. It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the works are in the public domain in his or her respective country.