Because we have had problems with spam bots, new persons wanting to edit have been temporarily suspended.
Free texts and images.
(*1883 – †1958)
- en / English :
- Johnston McCulley. Writer of pulp stories from USA, most well-known for creating Zorro. · Biography · Works on Wikisource
- fr / Français :
- Johnston McCulley. Écrivain américain, principalement connu comme le créateur de Zorro. · Biographie
- The Curse of Capistrano (1919)
- The Spider Strain (1919)
- Zorro Rides Again (1931)
- Zorro Hunts a Jackal (1933)
- The Stolen Story (1919)
- A Texan Rides the Trouble Trail (1943)
- Crutch Brigade (1944) (Written as Raley Brien)
- Death Plays Santa Claus (1945)
- News Year's Eve Test (1946)
- Demons of Disaster (1946)
- Thubway Tham
- Thubway Tham's Inthane Moment (1918)
- Thubway Tham's Thanksgiving Dinner (1918)
- Thubway Tham's Baggage Check (1919)
- Thubway Tham and Elevated Elmer (1919)
| The original works of this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less, but may still be copyrighted in the USA and some countries in Europe. Some translations may not be in the public domain. It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the works are in the public domain in his or her respective country.