Because we have had problems with spam bots, new persons wanting to edit have been temporarily suspended.
Free texts and images.
- en / English :
- Sheila Kaye-Smith. English writer. · Biography · Works on Wikisource
- eo / Esperanto :
- Sheila Kaye-Smith. Brita verkistino.
- es / Español :
- Sheila Kaye-Smith. Escritora del Reino Unido.
- fr / Français :
- Sheila Kaye-Smith. Écrivaine anglaise.
|There are no works on Wikilivres by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
For pre-1923 works see Wikisource.
- Saints in Sussex (poems, 1923)
- The End of the House of Alard (1923)
- Starbrace (1923)
- Anglo-Catholicism (1925)
- The George and the Crown (1925)
- The Mirror of the Months (1925)
- Joanna Godden Married and other Stories (1926)
- Iron and Smoke (1928)
- A Wedding Morn (1928)
- The Village Doctor (1929)
- Shepherds in Sackcloth (1930)
- Songs Late and Early (1931) poems
- Susan Spray (1931)
- The Children's Summer (1932)
- The Ploughman's Progress (1933)
- Superstition Corner (1934)
- Gallybird (1934)
- Selina is Older (1935)
- Rose Deeprose (1936)
- Three Ways Home (autobiography, 1937)
- Faithful Stranger and Other Stories (short stories, 1938)
- The Valiant Woman (1939)
- Ember Lane (1940)
- Tambourine, Trumpet and Drum (1943)
- Talking of Jane Austen (1943) with G. B. Stern
- Kitchen Fugue (1945)
- The Lardners and the Laurelwoods (1948)
- The Happy Tree (1949)
- The Treasures of the Snow (1949)
- More Talk of Jane Austen (1950) with G. B. Stern
- Mrs. Gailey (1951)
- The Hidden Son (1953)
- The Weald of Kent and Sussex (topography, 1953)
- Quartet in Heaven (religious biography, 1953)
- The View from the Parsonage (1954)
- All the Books of My Life (autobiography, 1956)
| The original works of this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less, but may still be copyrighted in the USA and some countries in Europe. Some translations may not be in the public domain. It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the works are in the public domain in his or her respective country.