Stephen Vincent Benét
Free texts and images.
- Stephen Vincent Benét (1898 — 1943). American author, poet, short story writer and novelist. ~ Biography ~ Works on Wikisource
- Stephen Vincent Benét (1898 — 1943). Romancier, poète et auteur de nouvelles américain. ~ Biographie
- Western Star, 1943 (unfinished)
- Twenty Five Short Stories, 1943
- America, 1944
- O'Halloran's Luck and Other Short Stories, 1944
- We Stand United, and Other Radio Scripts (1940-1942)
- The Bishop's Beggar, 1946
- The Last Circle, 1946
- Selected Stories, 1947
- From the Earth to the Moon, 1958
| The original works of this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less, but may still be copyrighted in the USA and some countries in Europe. Some translations may not be in the public domain. It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the works are in the public domain in his or her respective country.