| . The Opening (Al-Fátíha)
written by [[|]], translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
|Works by this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 63 years or less.|